Reposting Legends
Friday, June 6, 2008

These beautiful lilies remind me of sweet summer days. Summer days when sulking and weeping over a dead kitten is most sought after by my bloodshot eyes. Days when sweetness is far down from sweetness, and a downfall might ironically occured. It may last for a month or so, but will eventually turn it's sweetest round April or May.

As I lead myself to my dream destination, I saw myself stopping for a while on the 27th avenue. A sweet little jellyfish emerging from the fog had slowly captivated me. Crying its heart out, I grasped the oppurtunity to cuddle its gelatinous umbrellalike body and play with its unfriendly trailing tentacles. Our small tête-à-tête serves as the beginning of our wonderful frienship. Not later on, it had turned completely enthralling causing me to be blinded by all its flaws.



So did you kiss the jellyfish? Did it become a Prince?
NO! Idiot. This is not a Fairytale.


Moving on, the sweet summer days had suddenly evolved into somewhat all year round for n years. And biking while singing melodies will forever be paddling on an unending countryside. Although we're not yet halfway the happy ending, I hope it will still be the "Happily Ever After" every children shouted in chorus during story-tellings.

Labels:

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Counting Days . Something from Nothingness . Spare me . Smiling Crookedly . It's a Nocturnal Way of Throwing Stones . My Birthday Bash . Time Check, its 4:23 PM. . Marren's Day & Enrollment . Starting Anew . On Hiatus .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.