My Birthday Bash
Sunday, May 25, 2008

i. birthday gossip

So how's my 18th birthday like? Well, its all wrapped up with a lot of issues and controversies. For a while I thought that the people I'm expecting not to come would live up to their word. They proved me wrong actually, and I bleeding love them for that. :} To be honest with you guys, I've been very very very depressed about my upcoming birthday days before it actually started. Why? Ok, here I tell you.

A girl, M, is ought to celebrate her birthday on the same day as mine. See, her real birthday was on May 21 and celebrating her day on MY day is pretty fine with me as she's gonna be having a traditional debut on a hotel. Seriously, I don't give a fuss about it at all cause like I've said, the whole thing is okaaaay with me and I understand her too, by the way. So yeah, here's the thing. My best friend, K, told me that she won't be able to come at my party because she'll be attending M's as she's a part of M's 18 candles. I was hurt. Things even got worse when guests started backing off because they'll be attending M's too. At this point of time, I'm already devastated. I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me. -beck I mean, of all the guests who can't make it, why them? Don't get me wrong here, I've nothing against M, but it kills me everyday just bearing the thought of her/our/my debut. :[

ii. the par-taay


So much for that, I celebrated my day the simplest way I can for I'm too lazy for an extravagant debut. Could you believe that I even spared some of time answering some of the questions for our RLE assignment found here before the actual party. That's how desperate I am in wanting it to be done in as short time as possible. RLE torments really, NOT. Anyway, the party started at 5:30 at our house when Kiesha claimed the title of being the earliest bird. lol. Followed by Kamae (K), which really surprised me cause she's the "K" in the gossip part of this entry. Guests started on coming afterwards and every thing's flowing smoothly as the night deepens not until it rained sooo hard twice that night. Kamae, Juj, & Echan headed to M's debut as the clock strikes 8 but they promised to be back at 1:30 am causing my supposed-to-be-dinner party to be a dinner-slash-slumber party. The party continues after they left. So did they returned at exactly 1am and bummed (ahhh The joy!) around until the wee hours of the day. They went home at around 10:30 in the morning. I, for my part, slept at around 11 in the morning until 6 in the evening of May 25th. Great Day!

iii. some deets

A lot of great things happened yesterday but unfortunately, I'm too lazy to write it all here in my blog. So I'll just give you random highlights of yesternight's happenings.

If in case I forgot to write, which is 100% probable by the way, some of the highlights here; just bear in mind that this party had been a blast, m'kay? :P

iv. like album inlays

I wanna grab this chance to thank all the people who remembered and greeted me on, before or after my birthday. You guys don't have an idea how much it means to me to be greeted on my day. I also would want to extend my gratitude on the following people (in no particular order) who made my day special: my parents (esp. nay) and the rest of our family, the Valero's, Zab, Kamae, Athena, Ten (Pau), Juj, Echan, JCe, Yana, Glenn, Toper, Kiesha, and of course, to Ate Mercy. :} Just like in album inlays, I wanna thank everyone for making me the way I am now. And of course, to God for giving me the strength and for being the Big guy I always cling on to. :}


Now Playing:
Split Screen Sadness - John Mayer

Labels: ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Time Check, its 4:23 PM. . Marren's Day & Enrollment . Starting Anew . On Hiatus . Kamae at 18 . Rant Away . Mayflowers Bloom . GOT ever-so-cliched TAGGED . Happy Sappy . lurve.loave.loff .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.