Spare me
Saturday, May 31, 2008

We went to ATC a while ago to watch my brother's favorite, Indiana Jones. :}} haha. He's been eyeing on this film since day 1, but it is only now that he got the chance to watch it on screen. :P Becoming one his all-time favorites, he used to watch IJ series on tape/vhs/dvd all the time so I got to follow the movie as well. After that we did some sinful shopping, grabbing hold of that cute Mendrez shoes and a bright purple bag. :}

Yep, school's nearing and I can almost feel the pressure around me as I visualize the very thought of it. Lucky for me enough not to be studying in FEU-EAC cause Astro said that they'll be having their first day on Monday already -- Gag me. I'm gonna hate this week for sure because I'll be finally touching the responsibilities I purposely chose to untouch --1. Being off to Bambang (hear me as I pronounce it, "Bem-beng", yeah) to buy Medical equipments 2. Answering the 105 questions advance assignment for RLE 3. More Shopping (this, I love) 4. Buy my Funda & Anatomy book (My brother will do it for me cause I told my parents to persuade him to buy it for me, such spoiled brat in me, in me, in MEEEEEZZZZZ :P). As of MY staying in a dorm, my parents changed their decision, the culprit for my death, I supposed. /sob. Aaargh, I don't wanna end this summer yet.

I hate to say this, but I'll be saying my goodbyes to this blog for a while next next week. :[

[edit]
1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?-red wine 2 . What are you currently listening to? -realize by colbie caillat 3 . Who took this survey before you? -aga 4. Who was the last person to send you msg?? - zab 5. Last time you went to the beach? - omg, can't remember. :[ its been a long time. 6 . Are you happy? -yes. 7 . Where was the last place you went shopping? - ATC 8. Where did u go today? -ATC 9 . where do you live? -Etivac 10. Last thing you ate? - F. Chicken 11 . Want to kick anyone's @ss?-sure 12. What time is it? -3:16am 13. Do you have any expensive jewelry? -yeah 14 . YM or MSN? -before, ym. 15 asan??- .. 16 . How many hours on average do you work a week? -i don't work 17 . Who do you like right now? -zab

Labels: , , , ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Smiling Crookedly . It's a Nocturnal Way of Throwing Stones . My Birthday Bash . Time Check, its 4:23 PM. . Marren's Day & Enrollment . Starting Anew . On Hiatus . Kamae at 18 . Rant Away . Mayflowers Bloom .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.