Smiling Crookedly
Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm sooo hooked into Stephanie Meyer's Twilight, and yes, to Edward Cullen precisely. Why the hell on earth did I discover such marvelous work of art only now? My heart's giddy and its been jumping since I grab hold of the book.

I've been spending most of my time bracing myself for facts and twilight updates on the internet nowadays. And I'm oh-so-excited upon knowing that Robert Pattinson, a.k.a Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter film Goblet of Fire (my ultimate crush btw in the HP series), will be the one portraying the role of the ever-so-gorgeous Edward Cullen. Hahahaay! I hate the fact that I've discovered this just recently, but who cares anyway? I can't wait to see the film and I hope they'll give justice to it. I've been thinking that since Twilight's been a fad, no, a FEVER, it'll become the next Harry Potter and Stephanie Meyer's gonna be the next J.K. Rowling for sure. link here hoho! Please don't burst my bubble HP fans, peace out to ya'll. :P

Seriously, I've been on the edge of my seat for Twilight now. I even dreamt of some of the Edward-Bella scenes yesternight (haha) while I enjoyed the very thought of picturesque beauty in my sleep. Twilight is definitely la-la-love.

Anyway, here's a survey I've seen on friendster, and yes, for some strange reason, I thought of answering it just to compensate the boredom in me.

1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirt? - taken 2) Are you happy with that? -yes 3 ) Would you still kiss your ex? - He's feeling lucky ain't he? Of course not. 4 ) Have you ever had your heart broken? - yes 5 ) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok? - no 6) Have you ever talked about marriage? - yes 7) Do you want children? - in the future, yeah 8) How Many? - 2 9) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? - yes and at the same time, no 10) Do you want someone you can't have? - no, uh, yes! celebrity crushes and oh, edward cullen. lol 11) Have you ever been in love? - oh yes, and i still am. 12) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries? - yes 13) Do you believe that you can change for someone? -yes 14) Is it a good day? - i supposed 15) What would you say about your most recent ex? - NC 16) Does your ex still have feelings for you? - none anymore, i supposed 17) Do you believe in long distance relationships? - it depends 18) Do you believe in love at first sight? - why would I?

This is more boring than I thought.

Labels: , , ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    It's a Nocturnal Way of Throwing Stones . My Birthday Bash . Time Check, its 4:23 PM. . Marren's Day & Enrollment . Starting Anew . On Hiatus . Kamae at 18 . Rant Away . Mayflowers Bloom . GOT ever-so-cliched TAGGED .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.