Counting Days
Friday, June 6, 2008

Everyone has their special kind of love talk. Our's goes like this:


06/06/08, Past 3am:
Boy: Bukas na ang big night, sana magkapera ako. :}
Girl: Big night? Hello?! Friday pa kaya bukas, DOH?!
Boy: Duh?! Check ur time baby. Its already past 12..so, its Friday na. Duh?!
---
06/06/08, 12pm:

Girl: HUHU! T.T huhu, di na ko makakapanood ng NCAA this sem. huhu! Di ko na makikita si Pong! T.T
Boy: Tae mo! Sapakin kta dyan eh. Asawahin m c P0ng kung gusto mo!

Now, don't get me wrong here, m'kay? Zab is a very sweet guy. Napupuno lang talaga siya minsan sa'kin (note: no biggie here a'ryt?). LMAO.


Moving on.


Since school's fast approaching, I went to ATC this a while ago to have some unnecessary last minute shopping for, who else, but myself. xp Bought another pair of Havaianas at Rustan's cause AFF's pairs were all scrappy, yes you heard it right, SCRAPPY (I really don't like prints on my flip flops). And yes, I sooo love my new pair! Weee. :} Anyway, my brother and I munched our Jamaican Patties as we rode, more of commute, ourselves home through a passenger van. Ay wait, we stopped by at SM Molino pa pala, to buy his Cereal and my can of Cali, and guess what? The freakiest thing happened.

As we searched for the "right cereal" (there's such a thing, lol) in the Cereal's (I dunno the right term) section, I saw this guy who's particularly doing the same thing. He's probably at the age range of 18-20, taller than me of course, has a nice built, had a "suplado" atmosphere in him (this, i like), and casually dresses himself so well. I have to admit that he really looks very attractive on that dark pink shirt and khaki shorts, but of course, I didn't pay much attention to him. My mind shifted at once as we headed towards the counter to pay for our goods, but to my surprise, I saw him again. At this point of time, we shifted glance at the same time as we locked eyes for a split second not until I looked away because I'm too embarrassed to have an eye-to-eye contact with him. To be honest with you, he really looks familiar but I really don't know who he is so I texted Zab about it as we rode passenger cab home.

Traffic Jam, still texting my boyfriend as the phrase "Speak of the devil and the devil will come" sprung into me, guilt-stricken, as I saw him AGAIN for the 3rd time, on the highway. haha! What surprised me the most is when he climbed on the exact cab I was riding! hahahhahahaa! Can you imagine us inches away from each other? The odds man, the odds. I'm pretty sure that he's not one of Zab's friend though, but he sure do look familiar. I dunno, baka kamukha lang. Strange day! :}}

Labels: ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Something from Nothingness . Spare me . Smiling Crookedly . It's a Nocturnal Way of Throwing Stones . My Birthday Bash . Time Check, its 4:23 PM. . Marren's Day & Enrollment . Starting Anew . On Hiatus . Kamae at 18 .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.