Something from Nothingness
Thursday, June 5, 2008

My I-want-to-blog enthusiasm suddenly turned into a gimme-something-to-blog-about disposition as I struggle with myself in choosing to write words to rave about just to fill the whole text area of the "Create Post" tab I once clicked. If you were to click the "Edit Posts" tab right next to it, you'll find two posts on draft waiting, just waiting, for me as if I'm their god who'll blow their main reason of being, raison d’etre.

Nowadays it seemed to me, that its as if I'm lost for words. Is there something wrong with me? Such phrase made me jumped into the most obvious conclusion, that maybe, there's really nothing interesting in me to blog about. Yes folks, I am the core of boredom, which made me jump into another conclusion that if you find me interesting enough to be your drug, then maybe, just maybe, you're as boring as I am, or worse.

I'm liking the idea now. :}

Now Playing:
More than Ok - Daydream Cycle

Labels: ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Spare me . Smiling Crookedly . It's a Nocturnal Way of Throwing Stones . My Birthday Bash . Time Check, its 4:23 PM. . Marren's Day & Enrollment . Starting Anew . On Hiatus . Kamae at 18 . Rant Away .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.