in a dash
Friday, September 5, 2008

Just came back from the hospital, omg. omg. Got lots of good things to say here, but i can't seem to find the right time to do it before~darn eight. Ok so since I've missed 5 days of my oh-so-precious classes, 3 midterm exams, hours to do piles and piles of paper works, imaginary numbers of quizzes, seatworks and whatnots; a little blogging won't hurt I guess, yes? Yes.

Ok so, the main culprit for my being hospitalized (for the first time, note there) is the three-lettered shit spelled as R.L.E.

Courtesy to non-med readers who are reading this right now, chances of you not knowing what Related Learning Experience a.k.a. RLE are quiet high, so I'll tell you not to mind it anymore cause I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go see hell yet, not now, don't you?


So yeah, I was saying that RLE triggered the typhoid cells in me to sprung out of their system (I'm quiet a fan of R.Papa foods kasi, haha) and give me viola- thypoid fever, tonsilitis, & amoeba bacteria. That bitch! :P

Anyway, I just saw in MTV (for the love of God, its been weeks/months since I last got hold of the remote control, thanks RLE you're so effing great) that Sugarfree got a new song! Wooo, it simply means that they already have their 4th album lurking around, omg omg! I'll grab a copy of their new album as soon as I confirm it. Stupid me for not knowing this, its as if committing blasphemy.



Didn't mean to sound like a dumbass here, i'll do better next time.

EDIT.
This is one crappy post, i know.

Labels:

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Monday Grief No More . Barely Visible Deep Thoughts . Fluffy Platoons . For the nth Time . The Aftermath . All I Hear is Raindrops Falling on the Rooftop . 3-2 . SOAB . Reposting Legends . Counting Days .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.