Barely Visible Deep Thoughts
Monday, July 14, 2008

1:45 PM, I woke up in a Monday "afternoon" (if that's what you wanna call it). Contrary to MY waking up late, allow me to please say "Good Morning" to you still cause it wouldn't be realistic anymore for people coined as BAGONG GISING.


Good Morning Star shine, the Earth says hello!
Is it raining in your side of the world too?


It's been a long time since I last saw the trees sway like this. And base from what I am seeing, I can say, that there is no doubt a typhoon ---or so I thought. See how ironic things are? Anyway, I just wanted to share a couple of things before I go.

  1. I've totally butchered my very 1st return demonstration on vital signs. Why? I caught myself a fever 2-3 days before my actual retdem, and the after shock is that I lost my voice. You wouldn't wanna know that in the draw lots, I've picked the paper saying number 1. *must not grit teeth* And I bet you know what happens to the firsts one in the group, eh? THEY'RE BEING LURED AS BAITS. My already miserable fate even got worse when the C.I. teases me about my already cranky voice. For the sake of being considerate, she didn't know that I've already lost it not until I've told her. Distracted as I am, I've encountered the state of being mentally blocked for the first time ever. But good thing for me cause I did well on hand washing, and luckily, I'd still passed Vital Signs.
  2. Prelims this week. Good God Gracious. How can I balance my time with all the loads I'm holding into? --plus the extracurricular activities (haha) I'm about to grasp this week (Don't fret Cinemalaya, we'll meet again this year).
  3. The Extras: Cinemalaya 2008, Athena's debut, after school shindigs, UAAP, NCAA and whatnots. Despite my lovely sched, I'll still make room for this lovies.
  4. Dead Stars by Paz Marquez Benitez saddens me so much. Its a very beautiful story, definitely a must read. It made me decipher Hungry Young Poets' Stars.
So all these years--since when?--He had been seeing the light of dead stars, long extinguished, yet seemingly still in their appointed places in the heavens.


It's going to be a ka-pow week for me again.

Labels: , , ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Fluffy Platoons . For the nth Time . The Aftermath . All I Hear is Raindrops Falling on the Rooftop . 3-2 . SOAB . Reposting Legends . Counting Days . Something from Nothingness . Spare me .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.