Back to Sanity
Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm back to my sane self now. I couldn't believe at first that I'm suffering from tremendous mood swings, personality change, LIGHT HEADEDNESS (On a high by Dunkan Sheik playing here, lol), yada yada for the past few days (right after being hospitalized, yo). Yup guys, you heard it right. I'm actually suffering mood swings, TREMENDOUS mood swings, lately; and of course I'm literally on a high (that explains my having a world of my own lately) during those times, no seriously. Thanks to high dosages of Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin, and Maalox, the doctor had prescribed to me (think 500g of metronidazole & maalox, 3x a day for 5 days and 1000g of Ciprofloxacin 1x a day for 5 days)--Boy, I'm getting nuts. It is just then that I've realized what ACTUALLY did happened. Just right after I've experienced going to school, again. Shoot there! Imagine, losing your trail of thought for 5 days. Grabe lang.

Now, I'm back. Medications have stopped, and I've missed out a lot lately. Most esp. on PHC-1 and RLE . shoot shoot shoot! It is just then that I've realized that what I've done in my health history is a total failure (I'm doomed). It is just yesterday that I've learned how to do the PROPER WAY of doing such paper works (Health history, norms & standards, blah blah).


Don't worry guys, I'm ok now.
I just need to embrace TIME MANAGEMENT properly.
(For Nursing students out there, I tell you; my health perception and coping & stress mechanisms have totally transformed ;p)
I'll be inactive for a while. Bye.
:)

Labels:

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    PMS . Missing my Heartbeat . in a dash . Monday Grief No More . Barely Visible Deep Thoughts . Fluffy Platoons . For the nth Time . The Aftermath . All I Hear is Raindrops Falling on the Rooftop . 3-2 .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.