PMS
Monday, September 8, 2008

Dang there, what a post! Did you just see what I've written earlier? haha! I sounded like a total klutz! Well anyway, pardon me for being emotional there. I'm just having problems with myself ever since I got out of the hospital. I've been very very very moody ever since. I never thought I'll unearth my personal issues (course) here. It has been an issue of a lifetime for me, if you'll ask.



And I guess I'm back to my sane self now. Or so I thought?



ANYWAYS, I talked with Nat a while ago about my "sentiments" with my shifting courses. Don't I just miss the guy? He's been my HS friend and for the 411 people, he always know how much I wanted to be a CA student. Nostalgia man. He got the chance to follow his heart though, and I got left behind with my "nursing" career. haha! But it's alright, I told you I'm ok now. lol I just hope that he'll be successful in the future. As for me, I hope I'll be able to survive, what, everything?! haha! And oh, I also remember the times when we used to jam everyday in school. I rarely hold the guitar now. I miss highschool, I surprisingly missed them.


A lot has happened recently, and this is one of the worst I've ever been because I've missed a lot of requirements. On the bright side, this whole hospitalization scene has also done me good. I got the chance to relate all our lessons with the "real thing", haha! No really, it is just then that I've realized the connection in all the nursing process, NCP's, return demonstrations, blah blah. And I'm taking this as an advantage in our class, seriously. xp On the brighter side, I got the chance to bond with my HS friends, my family, my bf, and I got the chance to rediscover myself again. Lastly on the brightest side, I got all the rest I once wanted. Phew. :] I miss my college friends already. I can't wait to see them tomorrow. ;]



Can you just hear the happy tone of this post?
I told you I was PMSing. ;]


[EDIT 09/12/08]
I thought I was (PMSing, that is), but boy I'm not. xp
Read my latest post.

Labels:

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    Missing my Heartbeat . in a dash . Monday Grief No More . Barely Visible Deep Thoughts . Fluffy Platoons . For the nth Time . The Aftermath . All I Hear is Raindrops Falling on the Rooftop . 3-2 . SOAB .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.