P4B
Saturday, October 11, 2008

After the Statistics exam yesterday, we decided to hang out for a while somewhere cause going home wasn't such a good idea by then. Our original plan was to eat in Ice Monster talaga, but since Jamber here* backed out (as he's going to meet with his friends pala); we decided to dine in YC na lang.

The trio comprises of me, RI and Dex. And I tell you, it was such a night even if Cy wasn't there (though it will be a lot more fun having her around). So yeah, we just bummed while waiting for our order and when it did finally arrived; the waiter said, "Pizza for Bob!". HAHA! Stupid Dex. Idamay ba naman si Bob na walang kamalay-malay. :P

Our conversation had lead to topics of all sorts. There was a time when we talked about Pong Escobal of San Beda Red Lions. He told me that he's in PBA already and he'll be playing for Talk 'n Text this season. Minutes later, we saw Gabo Lanete, along with his other friends, walked pass our table. Chances of Dex knowing them are quiet high cause he's also a player, so they bid each other their hello's. It is just then that I've realized Gabo being with the other SBC players which are Gamalinda, others I'm not familiar with, and guess who?! PONG ESCOBAL!! Shoot there! I almost choke upon seeing him, really (I was drinking soda kasi when he climbed up). Haha I just hate Dex for telling Pong, "Pinag-uusapan ka lang namin kanina ah!". *cringe. Thank God, I didn't let out a squeal. :P But mind you, I don't like Pong Escobal anymore. Uhh, ok at least not as much as I like him before. :]] He's not much of a hottie anymore than the first time I saw him play on court. Forgive my very girly tendencies of spotting a *ehem. haha.

After that we went home with big smiles on our faces. I will surely miss my college friends. But then again nothing compares to the sight of a banner that says, "It's official. Sembreak's finally here!"; then actually feeling it afterwards.


Woot!~

Labels: , ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    F! the System . implanted beads . 2nd --> Last ACAD ranting . Back to Sanity . PMS . Missing my Heartbeat . in a dash . Monday Grief No More . Barely Visible Deep Thoughts . Fluffy Platoons .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.