Get Busy With The Fizz
Friday, December 19, 2008

If I could just sleep for the whole Decembreak, so I could stay awake for the rest of sem; I'll grab the opportunity so I won't have lots of problems staying up during the wee hours making piles and piles of paperworks.

Good Morning Everyone! Just woke up from my 12 hours of straight sleep. :] If you're wondering what I've been up to lately, well then you might find the answers here on this single post alone.

So I'm not the same busy bee that I was last sem. Of course, of course I kinda like it that way not only because the power of allotting my spare time for some things is just within my grasp; but because I'm getting high grades by just relaxing and by just being my carefree self. Call me wierd, but I have the capacity of functioning well by just what? Keeping my eyes close?! haha, Ok so I may be exaggerating a bit, but I hope you do get the message clearly now. :]

Speaking of which, we just had our NAT (Nursing Aptitude Test) a.k.a Battery Exam last Sunday (12/14/08) wherein we headed to Aliw Theater afterwards to watch Ang Tatlong Kwento ni Lola Basyang and goof around the crowded place of Star City. Some said that the BatExam was hard, some said it was easy. I say, I was lucky enough to finish the whole exam with a few (and when I say few, I really mean it) specs of certainty because I know a lot who didn't manage to finish the whole exam because of time constraints. I just hope that we'll all be able to save a slot for ourselves on Class of 2011.

M'kay, so I admit forgetting about the entire blog scene for a while. I dunno but I guess I was too much of becoming a school girl lately. But not because I'm turning myself into a kickass-geeky-grade-conscious-nerd wannabe, but because I'm always looking forward hanging out with all my kickass friends. And just so you know, this will be the last time that we'll be able to choose our blockmates so we're seizing every moment and making the most out of it.

And oh, I was about to go to Arriba Fest yesterday. Not that I wanna see Christian Bautista sing his heart out with cheesy melodramatic songs, but I wanna see Taken by Cars rock the serene streets of Intramuros. :] That was the original plan. But unfortunately, Zab and I got lazy at the end of the day so we just headed right home and slept the whole night away. Popping regrets as I play December 2 Chapter VII.


Anyways, I'll end this post now. Happy Holidays Everyone! :]

Labels: , ,

READ BACK: 04.08 . 05.08 . 06.08 . 07.08 . 09.08 . 10.08 . 11.08 . 12.08 . 01.21 .
she bangs


NOT EVERYTHING is written here,
I must say.
...and it's ayee


Short Cries

    Rants

    "Gaga! Walang Apple na Orange." . Killing Time . Questioning my Introspection . Core . I'm a Self-Confessed Music Buff . P4B . F! the System . implanted beads . 2nd --> Last ACAD ranting . Back to Sanity .


    Daisy Chains

    Sanctuaries: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

    friends: annextiane . athena . bogs . christine . cutreenuh . dana . deb . della . doschh . erica . fei . gem . iris . joan . jeje . jet . jonver1 . jonver2 . kate . kei . kled . liezel . lorraine . martin . nel . patch . paw . rachelle . rania . rie . steph . tepai . xty . zab


    billet doux



    Live Feed

    How many is/are currently online?
    Online
    Site Meter

    credits

    For full credits, click here.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Creative Commons License

    Kite Flying Day by Ayee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
    Based on a work at http://kiteflyingday.blogspot.com.